Terms of Trade
We at Pioneer Balloon Australia Pty Ltd endeavour to provide our customers with the highest quality product and the best service in the industry. Our people strive to satisfy all of your requirements. We check your orders and invoices for accuracy and stock is checked for quality, however, errors can still occur. If any problems occur, we will take the appropriate action quickly and do what we can to remedy the situation. Our Customer Service department is always at hand to provide any assistance you may require.
Orders can be placed via:
Phone: 02 9905 9333
It will speed the process of your order if you provide your customer number at time of ordering or making inquiries about the progress of your order. Once an order has been placed and confirmed, no changes can be made. Any further stock requirements will need to be placed as a new order. The minimum order requirement is $100.00, excluding freight and GST.
We will hold orders for a maximum of seven days, awaiting payment or delivery instructions. After this time, product will be returned to stock. The customer will incur a 15% charge of the value of the merchandise, as a restocking fee.
All orders are subject to a credit check. Any customer with an account that is overdue may have future orders stopped. Once our credit department is satisfied with the status of your account, the order will be released into our processing system. Please allow 24 hours to process an order for shipment after credit clearance. Please place your order early and ensure that your account is within terms.
Pricing/Goods and Services Tax (GST)
All prices quoted are net of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other charges. Discounts may apply to some customers and product groups where approved by us in writing. GST will be charged at the applicable rate (currently 10%) on all items including freight as per current legislation. A Tax Invoice will be issued at the time of sale for Trade accounts. Invoices for accounts other than Trade accounts, generate automatically and will be sent the following day.
Procedures For the Return of Goods
Pioneer Balloon Australia Pty Ltd will replace, at no charge, goods found to have manufacturing defects, under the following conditions:
- We will not accept returns unless they have been authorised in writing by us.
- Any discrepancies in pricing, quantity etc. should be reported to us within five days of delivery. Therefore, it is important you check the invoice and/or packing slip on receipt of goods.
- To make a claim, please contact our customer service department to obtain an authorisation number. This authorisation number is to be noted on the outside of the parcel in which the goods are being returned. The returned material should be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to which the goods pertain and a written credit request.
- All returned items are subject to individual inspection and confirmation by us.
- Returns must be shipped, pre-paid by the most economical method. We will reimburse you for shipment of faulty goods.
- We will not accept seasonal product for return after the end of the relevant season. Please contact our customer service team for further inquiries.
- You may return goods if you have over-ordered, you must receive pre-authorisation to do so. Goods must be in their original packaging and quantities.
- For all returns, a credit will be applied against your account.
- Refunds may be issued for faulty products upon request.
Please contact our customer service team for further inquiries.
Credit Card Payments
If you wish to pay for your order by credit card, please inform our sales staff at the time of ordering. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Bankcard. We do not accept AMEX. Credit card payments on invoices for which credit has been extended, will incur an additional 1% charge.
Conditions of Sale
Please refer to our credit application for complete conditions of sale. Property in all goods supplied by Pioneer Balloon Australia Pty Ltd will not pass to the purchaser until the purchase price of the goods has been paid in full.
Electric Inflator – 1 Year from purchase date
Helium Filler Valves – 3 months from purchase date
Microfoil Balloons – Manufactured defects only (poor seals/overblown balloons – unacceptable)
Latex Balloons – Obvious imperfections only (broken balloon pieces – unacceptable)
Requests for stock in larger quantities than we usually carry, or special pricing requests, must be presented in writing along with a purchase order, for our Managing Director to assess.
Custom Print Balloons
- High resolution art must be emailed, firstname.lastname@example.org, as an attachment, in line art format using AI, JPEG, EPS or PDF
- Art that does not meet the above requirements will not be considered camera ready and may incur an art charge and additional production time. You will be notified if additional art charges are necessary
- Specialty font and/or ink requirements must be provided
- Production time is dependent on quantity of order
- Quote approval and art approval must be signed before production begins
- Pre-production samples (20) can be ordered for a cost of $40.00. If no changes are made, the $40.00 is deducted from the cost of the full production run
- Freight costs for Custom Print are as per the freight fees outlined below. Special pricing for large jobs will be quoted at time of order.
Pioneer Balloon Australia Pty Ltd will arrange transport of goods on your behalf using the carrier of our choice. We are able to provide you with an ETA, however we are not responsible for late deliveries. When placing your order, please advice if you give “Authority to Leave” if no one is present when the order is delivered.
- Sydney Metro regular freight First box $13.00, more than one box, flat fee of $20.00
- Sydney Metro same day First box $22.00, $15.00 each box thereafter
- Other regions/Interstate Flat fee $25.00
- Toll Air Bags $30.00, 5kg
- Australia Express Post Bag $10.00 small bag 500g, $14.00 large bag up to 3kg
Same Day Metro Delivery
All Trade Accounts must have orders completed (processed, packed, invoiced and paid) by 3.00pm the previous day.
Non Trade Accounts must have order in for packing prior to 9.30am for same day delivery.
Special freight charges may apply for palleted deliveries of extra-large orders. We will advise at time of placing the order. You will also need to advise if you have forklift facilities.