Tap into the amazing Qualatex Balloon Network (QBN) and and learn how to work faster and smarter, add value to your balloon offering and price your work for profits.
What is the QBN about?
The QBN unites and supports businesses that offer value-added balloon designs featuring Qualatex products. QBN Business Members are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in balloon decor and bouquets.
They are committed to sound and honorable business practices, continuing education, and the belief that balloons create atmosphere and communicate emotion in a uniquely effective way.
They believe that the high quality of the products they sell and the professionalism in the services they offer, provide superior value to their customers and form the foundation for the future success of businesses featuring value-added balloon designs.
How do I know if the QBN is right for my business?
If you are selling inflated balloons or are interested in selling inflated balloons, the QBN can help you sell more and make more money. Start by purchasing the QBN Balloon Basics Kit.
How do I become a member of the QBN?
Purchase the QBN Balloon Basics Kit, register your Kit online, review the materials, then take your online test to demonstrate your knowledge of the material. Once you pass the test with a score of 80% or higher, your business becomes a QBN Business Member, unlocking powerful QBN Marketing Resources to help you sell what you have learned.
The QBN program features three new and improved educational Kits: “QBN Balloon Basics,” “QBN Balloon Deliveries & Bouquets,” and “QBN Balloon Decor.”
In addition to the comprehensive training, QBN Members:
- Have access to professionally produced QBN Marketing Resources (many of which are FREE);
- Gain access to exclusive instructions for the designs featured in Balloon Ideas on the qualatex.com website using a simple log-in;
- Are listed in the searchable Find-A-Pro directory, receiving referrals from consumers as well as through other members;
- Can access the QBN Newsline, a quarterly online newsletter keeping QBN Members connected and informed with helpful marketing tips, success stories, and information on upcoming educational events.
What are the requirements for joining QBN?
Businesses become members of the QBN. To become a QBN Business Member:
- In Australia, QBN Business Members are required to have an ABN;
- QBN Business Members must employ one or more people (owner, manager, or employee) who has/have taken and passed the “QBN Balloon Basics” or Vol. 1 test in the original series.
- QBN Business Members must agree to feature Qualatex balloons in their work whenever possible.
- QBN Business Members must have someone on staff who has agreed to follow the QBN Code of Ethics:
QBN Code of Ethics
I agree that as a member of the Qualatex Balloon Network our business will:
- Feature only Qualatex Latex and, where possible, Qualatex Microfoil Balloons.
- Make ongoing training and education a priority and encourage our employees to participate in the QBN program.
- Uphold honorable business practices, promote professionalism in our business, and demonstrate good faith in all of our business relationships.
What is a Certified Balloon Artist (CBA)?
A CBA is a balloon professional who has:
- Taken and passed (with a score of 80% or above) all of the QBN tests (QBN Balloon Basics, QBN Balloon Deliveries & Bouquets and QBN Balloon Decor).
- Taken and passed (with a score of 80% or above) the CBA Practical Exam – a timed, 4-hour, hands-on exam designed to confirm knowledge of the QBN curriculum.
Professionals who earn the CBA designation have chosen to grow their businesses through networking with other balloon professionals, continuing their education, giving and receiving referrals, and taking advantage of the marketing support available to CBAs.
There are currently more than 2,000 Certified Balloon Artist professionals worldwide.
Contact Us for more information about joining the QBN and becoming a CBA.